dinsdag 10 februari 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Lansingerland nominated me for a Blogger Award. Thank you so much.

Now it is my turn to nominate 7 people for a Blogger Award, as the rules are... and I copy:
The official rules are as follows:
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

1. done! / 4. done!
2. done! / 5. done!
3. here I go (and I'm not going to check if they've received an award already, these are my own favorites, or at least 7 of them...):

1) Lizet is without a doubt the queen of handdyed yarns, for me that is, and a sweet friend on top of that! her rainbow of yarn colours makes me happy at any given time... and I love knitting with her special creations!
2) Marleen is pattern-wise the creative genius for me! I love every single one of her patterns, they are always very original ans special and magical... and she has become a sweet friend to me too (who spoils me rotten)!
3) Fluzz is someone I met on Ravelry, she's such a nice person ànd she makes cute stitchmarkers etc. to sell in her Etsy shop; I cherish the warm handwarmers she made for me especially!
4) Kati has become one of my best friends, and being the most altruistic person possible, she recently knit up every single christmas present for her friends and family!
5) one more close to home is Katia: being a mom + having an online shop of baby-carriers and diapers and soakers and handdyed yarns and... - she's great! and despite many differences... she has become a good friend!
6) back to Holland - if you're looking for an original and colourful present, or if you want some gorgeous handdyed yarns, or if you want to meet a darling woman, one address: Sokssawat!
7) knitting is my therapy! and so it is for Cristina - meet a creative soul who combines knitting with being a wonderful person!

do I really have to stop here? so many others deserve this award, so if you're creative: give yourself this award!

2 opmerkingen:

Sokssawat zei

Thanks, that's so very sweet of you!!
Greetje

Sokssawat zei

enne... ik heb jou terug ge-award, wel voor een iets andere.....