I've been tagged - it said 65 questions, but somewhere on the net one question must have disappeared...
1. First thing you wash in the shower? my hair, so that the special shampoo can do its magic when I wash the rest of me...
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? grey
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yep
4. Do you plan outfits? sometimes
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? exhausted and down
6. What is the closest thing to you that’s red? my crocs
7. Describe the last dream you remember having? no idea
8. Did you meet anybody new today? yep! Véronique came to pick up a dvd and spoiled Sarah in the meantime - Sarah liked her son very much! and it was nice to meet her in person...
9. What are you craving right now? icecream from Averbode
10. Do you floss? yep, daily
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? rabbit food
12. Are you emotional? yep, too emotional sometimes...
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? yep, to make sure all the pieces of a 2nd hand puzzle were there LOL
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it of course
15. Do you like your hair? nope
16. Do you like yourself? nope
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? nope
18. What are you listening to right now? the singing of my bird (canary)
19. Are your parents strict? yep, but fair
20. Would you go sky diving? nope
21. Do you like cottage cheese? nope
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? yep, quite a lot as a teenager - thanks to my dad's job, and my friend who was interviewing celebrities for a magazine and who took me along
23. Do you rent movies often? nope, I buy them
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you are in? I'm outside, so... the sunlight
25. How many countries have you visited? 3: Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany
26. Have you made a prank phone call? yep, in boarding school
27. Ever been on a train? yep, a lot as a teenager
28. Brown or white eggs? doesn't matter, as long as they're prepared well
29.Do you have a cell-phone? yep
30. Do you use chap stick? sometimes
31. Do you own a gun? nope, and never will!
32. Can you use chop sticks? nope
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? husband and daughter
34. Are you too forgiving? depends, but yes...
35. Ever been in love? many times, and more to come!
36. What is/are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? no idea
37. Ever have cream puffs? no idea
38. Last time you cried? This night
39. What was the last question you asked? "where is our daughter's little swimming pool?"
40. Favorite time of the year? spring
41. Do you have any tattoos? nope, unfortunately it's not a good idea with my health problems
42. Are you sarcastic? definitely
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yep
44. Ever walked into a wall? yep
45. Favorite color? at the moment: turquoise
46. Have you ever slapped someone? yep, not proud of it though
47. Is your hair curly? yep, annoyingly
48. What was the last CD you bought? too long ago, maybe Tori Amos about 15 years ago...?
49. Do looks matter? sometimes
huh? where did 50 go?
51. Is your phone bill sky high? not really, but it's quite substantial anyway
52. Do you like your life right now? yep, except for the health part
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? sometimes
54. Can you handle the truth? yep, I always prefer it, no matter how painful...
55. Do you have good vision? nope, glasses during the day and night blindness
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? yep, more dislike because hate might be too strong...
57. How often do you talk on the phone? daily
58. The last person you held hands with? my daughter
59. What are you wearing? black&grey underwear / dark blue skirt / purple top / red crocs / cap
60.What is your favorite animal? I have many, but: cat (pet) / peacock (colors) / otter (wild)
61. Where was your default picture taken? at home
62. Can you hula hoop? yep
63. Do you have a job? nope
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? clothes and a book for Father's Day
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? yep
and my tag goes to...
* Véronique, because I just met her in person today
* Kati, because she needs to boost her blogging and there are still things I don't know about her
* Cristina, someone who I would love to meet in person one day, but the distance will be a problem, so I might get to know her better this way ;)